Meet Arden Moore
Four Legged Life® Founder
Arden Moore – The Pet Health and Safety Coach™ – happily wears many “collars” in the pet world: radio show host, author, professional speaker, editor, media consultant, dog/cat behavior consultant and master pet first aid instructor.
Arden Moore’s Video Bio
Arden Behind the Mike . . .
Each week, Arden hosts the award-winning Oh Behave Show on Pet Life Radio, the No. 1 pet radio network on the planet. She features “top dogs” in the pet world as guests, including Betty White, Kellie Pickler, Victoria Stilwell, Rachael Ray, Jennifer Aniston, Dr. Marty Becker, Steve Wozniak, Dean Koontz and Jackson Galaxy.
Arden in Front of the Camera . . .
This in-demand TV and radio show pet expert unleashes her sage advice spiced with humor to help millions better understand why cats and dogs do what they do. She has appeared on NBC’s The Today Show, CNN, FOX News and NPR and serves as the go-to pet expert for leading pet companies waging satellite media campaigns. Arden also teams up with celebrities Nate Berkus and Jason Cameron as pet consultants for Beneful’s $500,000 Dream Dog Park contests.
Arden in the Classroom . . .
Arden knows how to play it safe – for your pet’s sake. She is a Master Certified Pet First Aid/CPR Instructor who provides hands-on, veterinarian-approved classes all over North America. She is often joined by her dog-cat teaching tandem of Kona and Casey, who happily allow students to practice on them. Visit her Pet First Aid 4U site for more details.
Arden at the Keyboard . . .
As the author of 24 pet books (and a dozen more on human health, gardening and home improvement), Arden possesses some mighty strong typing fingers. She also writes articles for leading pet magazines, blog sites and travel sites. She serves as editor-at-large for Fido Friendly and is the former editor of Catnip at Tufts University.
Arden at the Podium . . .
Known for her edu-taining talks, Arden travels all over North America as a professional speaker. Whether she is delivering the keynote address at the Pet Sitters International conference or teaming up with her cool cat, Casey, on presenting pet first aid demos at Amazing Pet Expo, Arden always delivers to her audiences.
Speak, Arden, Speak!
Arden’s topics include, but are not limited to:
- 10 Ways to Unleash Your Leadership Skills
- Life Lessons Unleashed by PhDs (Pretty Happy Dogs) and CEOs (Cats Extraordinaire)
- The Good, Bad and Ugly About Social Marketing
- Combat Stress by Letting the Fur Fly
- Sit! Stay! Write! Good Author!
- How to Play it Safe, Save Your Sanity and Save Money as Pet Parents
- Doggie, Doggie, Are You Ok? – Hands-on Pet First Aid
- Why It’s Cool to be Catty
- The Truth About Dogs and Cats … and Writers
- Pitching to the Pet Media
- Oh Behave! – Explaining Why Cats and Dogs Do What They Do
- Surviving – and Thriving – as a Freelancer or Your Own Boss
- Thinking Outside the (Litter) Box: Creative Writing Tips
- Bring Out the Healthiest (and Happiest) Best in You – and Your Pets
- 12 Ways to Pamper Your Dog and Cat
- 10 Author Traps to Avoid
- Pet Peeves: Human Habits That Drive Cats and Dogs Crazy
More About Arden Moore – The Pet Health and Safety Coach™
Arden Featured on Tales for the Pet Lover’s Heart
Outtakes from Tales National TV show
Listen to her “Oh Behave” Show on PetLife Radio
San Diego Pets Magazine Nov. 2011 Cover Story: Arden and Her Furry Fab 4
Arden Moore Knows Pets YouTube Channel
Catch Arden, surf dog Cleo in TAGG video